I would love to talk about how the noir feel transfers from text to film.
A few things we could talk about would be:
- What we thought was better, the text or film?
- How did audio help the film?
- How did extra information besides dialogue help the text?
- How did we feel in certain scenes of both the text and film?
- Were they different feelings?
- How different was the text to the film?
- Did any visual things help the noir feel in the film that you couldn’t get from text?
- Did you picture the characters the way the film portrays them?
These are some of the questions I came up with. I feel like there could be so much more, and that this idea is a really good one. It allows us to talk about all the different aspects of noir in different forms.